Short for Scalable Link Interface, SLI is an NVIDIA technology that allows two video cards that support SLI to share workloads and increase overall performance. SLI video cards run on certified motherboards over PCI Express.
- Download NVIDIA inspector at: http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/nvidia-inspector-download,1.html.
- Run the application.
- Click on the Tools icon, circled below.
- Scroll to the SLI section and look for the SLI rendering mode option.
- Select the SLI_RENDERING_MODE_FORCE_SFR (for split frame rendering).
- Click the Apply changes button in the top right corner of the window.
- Close the NVIDIA inspector application.
You may need to restart your computer for changes to take effect.
NOTE When SLI mode is enabled, and you have multiple monitors connected, only one monitor will work.