Dragonfly with deep learning for Nvidia Quadro P4000: driver issue?
Created by: Zixiong Cao
Modified on: Fri, 10 Dec, 2021 at 11:08 AM
- The Nvidia Quadro P4000 can be used for Dragonfly with Deep Learning.
- But Nvidia has discontinued driver updates for Windows7/Windows8.
- Dragonfly with Deep Learning can run with Windows 7, but recent enhancements to Deep Learning require the up-to-date drivers.
- We expect that if you downgraded to Dragonfly 21.1, then you could use your existing workstation Quadro P4000 GPU with Windows 7.
Win7 / Quadro P4000 / Dragonfly 21.1. latest Nvidia driver R440 U4 (441.66) WHQL Release Date: 2019.12.10]
- We expect that if you upgraded your OS to Windows 10, then you could run Dragonfly 21.3 with Deep Learning with your existing workstation Quadro P4000 GPU.
Win10 / Quadro P4000 / Dragonfly 21.3 latest Nvidia driver [R470 U6 (472.47) WHQL Release Date: 2021.11.10]
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.